Monday, June 25, 2012

before the legoland career.... there was.....


halluu.. its been awhile since the last post... gahhh..i even almost forgot my own blog's password..wth

so ive been super bz ... moving (before this im in sabah)
so right now..this 'nomad-girl-duh?' is moving to Johor Bharu...n hv the opportunity 
to work with LEGOLAND MALAYSIA..woot2!!!

for now..theres nothing much i can update...(am excited to update about legoland malaysia actually)
but before that i will put up things ive done while anticipating the 'big' move.

:: my lil shoot project :: searching for red portfolio ::

before my lil sister went to japan for her studies, we and n her androgyny-look friend decided to shoot
my MIFA2011 collection for fun. since my photographer friend r so bz n caught up in
their own day job.. anndd i have ZERO budget on hiring talented photographer/studio/etc... so we decided
to pinjam babah's dslr for the shoot.. (*seriously..... im no photographer..=_=.)

beside my house there's like a gigantic semak samun (*now tuan tanah dh ratakan n nak bina rumah..nasib shoot awl~) .. so we just shoot it there..

mrs.mosquito sgt byk...n kesian my model kne gigit nyamuk..keke...so i did all the lawya mekap..=_=.. (*im no makeup artist either... ) it was a fun shoot and a loonnggg day.....TT__TT...

I PHOTOSHOPED all the pics…..lol…. yes… humbly admitting that I digitized the whole shoot…
Hey u gotta do what u gotta do.. most of the technique I learnt from the internet… ms blaja kt uni dlu seriesly tade org ajar mnde2 ni..huuu…

And I DO LIKE to insert random2 stuff… so it doesn’t hv to make sense to me ..i guess…keke…

Haaa…now that the legoland’s stuff is at its fastest pace..i don’t know when I will hv the time to do this fashion2 stuff anymore…im gonna miss it.. wont left it…certainly will come back jgk one day.. keke..

Credit goes to my lil sister n her gorgeous cosplayer friend… n babah’s dslr…








and,,,,,the bloopers below.....


 yep..seriously...gigantic semak.....nasib tak keluar ular..babun...zirapah... tenuk..tapir...gajah....uhhhhh

 uhhhhh........sofa shoot...hahahhaa

guys..please do check out the LEGOLAND ticket..:D
jane~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment